Tuesday, November 10, 2009

argh!!!

good grief! i really should be packing right now instead of blobbing! i was up at 4:30 this morning for my first client. worked a few hours and dashed over to the health store to get my gels. back to work. hay! it's another beauty day - i should go for a run - well, i should really be packing - but it's soooooo nice out - just a short run - man it's nice out - just a little further. crap! it's almost 2 - no worries. i'll go home and start packing - i don't have to be back at the gym until 5. turn on the computer - OH OH - i'm supposed to checkin online for my flight. argh!! I DONT' HAVE A PRINTER! mad panic email to the captain, the glp and october. now what!? i'll pack while i'm waiting - hmm, maybe i should do some laundry - double crap - it's now 3 and i still haven't packed. frantic phone call to the glp and october - maybe they can print off my stuff. stoopid airlines! ohhhh, i just realize i have to fill out my timesheets for work. another distraction! wait, i think the washer's done - better go put the stuff in the dryer so i can pack - ack still have to pack!! oh no, still haven't emailed vents to give a pickup time for the airport. stoopid dora! OH FOR GOD SAKES, THERE'S A LADYBUG STUCK IN MY KEYBOARD! i know, i know, start packing! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO SUPPLY AN ADDRESS AT CUSTOMS??? i don't know where we're going!!! i mean, i know which state we're going to, but not the actual city, or the address!!??? they're gonna screw me at customs for sure! stoopid airlines! and where is stoopid homey who's supposed to take care of all this stuff for me so i don't have a hundred meltdowns before i leave????? where's my camera? oh, there it is. wait, i should take a couple of pictures, it'll be funny! i'll include one of my bike - i love my bike!


okay, update, it's 9:17 and i still haven't packed. BUT, the glp came through and i am now officially checked-in and my baggage is paid for. woo hoo! vents is shooting over around 5:40 for the pickup, and we'll grab onions and head down to the airport.

finally, it's 11:06, and i'm done! off to bed now - big day tomorrow for the pylons!! have a great week everybody!! i'll try and take lots of pics while we're away.

No comments:

Post a Comment