Thursday, November 26, 2009

quiet week

not much exciting this week. all 3 days were threatening to rain on me, but the spirits prevailed and i stayed relatively dry. got back on the trainer on monday for some hills, and that hurt! legs were fine, but my arse was killing me. that'll teach me for neglecting it all summer. the poor aquila didn't even want to change gears at first, but after a frantic phone call to wayne, and some tinkering with cables, she was back in business. guess she was angry with me! did almost 12 miles on wednesday on the humber, and man were my feet sore at the end??!! thursday was the usual 2 loops of palgrave, and i'm happy to report being 7 minutes faster than last week.
started the winter session of boot camp with the kids at country day school. awesome group this term and it's great being able to do it twice a week.



that's about it. planning a big weekend of running if my stoopid feet permit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment