Friday, December 11, 2009

thumbs of death and skiing

went to see moose today and was greeted by the lovely annette - receptionist extraordinaire!



here we are sharing a few laughs BEFORE he tortures me.


owwwwwwwwwww!! and he still won't let me run.


after finishing up with my last client, i ate a box of butter tarts and some m&m's and went back to the treehouse. i thought about getting on the trainer, thought about doing some pushups, ate a hershey bar, and then finally decided to pull out my skis and give them a try. it has been at least 3 years since i've attempted this. i had considered it last year - even had richard put a new base coat of wax on them for me - but never got around to it. it took me a minute, but i eventually figured out how to hook them on!





i bumbled around for over an hour in behind the treehouse and managed to fall only once.



i ended up putting myself in a way better mood, and didn't feel so bad about eating all that chocolate . . .


guess i'll have to catch up on sheldon and the gang tomorrow. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment