Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sponge Bob is Nervous

Okay, this is George " Spongie " Brown.... I will be shocked if you are reading this because I am essentially computer illiterate. Dora is making me post and I do so reluctantly, because I am sober as a judge and it is likely to take an hour or two for me to figure out how to do this.

Stay Tuned for upcoming posts when I have been artificially " juiced " with post training run Margueritas. I promise to be controversial and whine often cause Kendra will be kicking my ass in just a few short months and I am prone to being cranky !

I also want to publicly chide our partners from the Trans Rockie run..... Mimi, Sjohn, Sat, Jo, Christine and most of all my timid, complaining, complacent, lazy and aging friend Freddie, who will soon be an " Ex Knucklehead " if he doesn't join Dora and me, " Spongie " in this latest quest.... We are preparing " Snoopy Fred " for yet another dangerous mission.

Finally, I want to publicly state how honored and excited I am to renew a friendship with Kendra... a gentle soul and a great french kisser ( okay, I lied about the kissing part... but I can tell all of you that she is the best Hugger on the planet.

Nice to meet all of you and in all seriousness, we will both look for your comments and I will be appreciative of any advice any of our readers may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment