Thursday, October 1, 2009

Basing Transition

Well, this weekend I will move from building a base to my first significant run of 18 miles.

I'm really feeling quite " Cocky " ( :) ) over my strategy of building back some muscle tone and hamstring strength prior to moving to a more traditional training schedule for a distance event.

I've run a series of 9 milers, but also have done some speed work, some hills and some runs with a 20 lb " Suicide weight vest ".

Kendra is making me post.... I have been lazy in that regard. But not too lazy to continue to call out my mealy mouthed, panty waist, sissy pants ex knucklehead team member.... Frederick the Apple for refusing to get on board and thus hastening his demise.

Btw, I know Kendra has a lot of friends... some of whom may be females. Please know that I am a pitiful divorced man that is willing to sleep with almost anyone ! So if you think I am witty and interesting, I will send you a first class ticket to Dallas for conversation and perhaps more !!

Hee Hee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment